U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
A brief overview of the structure and function of bankruptcy courts.
Liquidation under the bankruptcy code
Basic overview of liquidation under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Bankruptcy: An Overview
A general overview of the topic of bankruptcy, along with state and federal materials, from Cornell University.
U.S. Bankruptcy Courts by State
Links to U.S. Bankruptcy Court sites.
Official Bankruptcy Forms
From the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
Links to official Bankruptcy Rules.
Features consumer information about credit reports, establishing credit, risk scores and more.
Trans Union LLC
Features consumer FAQs on credit reports.
National Foundation for Credit Counseling
Features credit facts, budget calculators and more.
Chapter 7 Fee Waivers
- JCUS Interim Procedures Regarding Chapter 7 Fee Waiver Provisions
- Chapter 7 Fee Waiver Application (Official Form 3B) (pdf)
- Rule 1006, Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure (pdf)
- Poverty Guidelines (pdf)
Credit Counseling Agencies and Debtor Education Providers
- Who are approved credit counseling agencies and debtor education providers?
- How to become a credit counseling agency or debtor education provider