Rhode Island Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney
Helping people decide whether they qualify to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy to eliminate their consumer debt is all I have done since I opened my bankruptcy law office in 1999. Since then, I have helped many people throughout Rhode Island come away with a fresh start and a new reason to get up and go to work in the morning.
At my law office, I never counsel anyone to file for Chapter 7 relief.The debt relief law office of:
When you come to see me, I will tell you what your life will continue to look like under a heavy debt burden, and I will tell you what to expect after you have filed bankruptcy. I let the facts speak for themselves.
If you find yourself giving too much thought to your debt and financial situation, contact the Rhode Island Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney’s office of Bob Jacquard today, or anytime. Let’s put a stop to the worrying, so you can move on with your life.
Here is what will happen during your free consultation :
- I will guide you through the new debt relief “means” test
- You will take the National Debt Relief Program personal bankruptcy “means” test
- I will explain my fees and how to file for personal bankruptcy
- I will explain the new bankruptcy credit counseling requirement
- I will explain how to keep your house, car, and other property
- I will explain some myths about bankruptcy
- I will explain that Chapter 7 does not allow you to cancel tax or student loan debt.
- I will explain Chapter 13 debt repayment
- I will explain what you need to do before filing
- I will explain the 341 meeting for chapter 7 bankruptcy
You will find that most people qualify for Chapter 7 debt elimination. Contact the Rhode Island Chapter 7 attorney’s office of Robert B. Jacquard, Esq., today to stop the worrying, and start a new life for you and your family.