Helping people decide whether they qualify to file for bankruptcy and to eliminate their consumer debt has been Attorney Jacquard’s main goal since he opened his bankruptcy law office in 1999. Since then, he has helped thousands of people throughout Rhode Island come away with a fresh start and a new reason to get up and go to work in the morning.
“At my law office, I will never counsel anyone to file for Chapter 7 relief. When you come to see me, I will tell you what your life will continue to look like under a heavy debt burden, and I will tell you what to expect after you have filed bankruptcy.” says Attorney Jacquard. He lets the facts speak for themselves.
If you find yourself giving too much thought to your debt and financial situation, it is time to contact Attorney Robert Jacquard. Make the call, stop worrying- move on with your life! Here is what to expect during your free consultation.
Attorney Robert Jacquard will explain:
• and guide you through the new National Debt Relief Program personal bankruptcy “means” test
• attorney fees and how to file for personal bankruptcy
• the new bankruptcy credit counseling requirement
• myths about bankruptcy
• the difference between filing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
• what you need to do before filing
• how you can safe your home, car and other assets from foreclosure
• how you can save money in interest in accrued penalties
At the law office of Robert B. Jacquard, Esq., Bob will be able to quickly assess whether it will be beneficial for you to file for bankruptcy.